Mind Power

Google

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mind Movies Update

OK, I've been watching Mind Movie every morning for about a week now so I thought I report on what has improved so far (yes things have definitely improved already).

Firstly, my Clickbank affiliate sales (not for Mind Movies) have rapidly increased. I'm now planning to use my extra earnings to buy a new supa dupa PC because mine is rather old, slow and wanting to retire. Anyone that knows me also knows I'm a frugal person by nature and I couldn't see the point in buying a new PC when this one still functions perfectly well, even if it is a bit slow now. However, getting a new PC is on my goal list and it will mean I can work much faster and get so much more completed that it makes sense to use these extra affiliate earnings.


Secondly, I received a request from the editor of a quarterly, upmarket, glossy magazine that covers the area where we live. The magazine wanted to write an article on my offline business and of course I said yes! The magazines readers are perfectly targeted to my business and will give us some great free advertising.


Thirdly, another monthly magazine contacted me to say they had some spare advertising space and could run my ad (again for my offline business) for half price! Of course, I said yes to that too and that will also bring in plenty of new customers.
Lastly, watching my Mind Movie every morning just puts me in the right frame of mind for the day. I start off feeling positive and happy and am therefore much more relaxed when I start work. If I come across any problems, during the day, I find myself mentally quoting one of the lines from my Mind Movie and immediately smile to my self and the 'problem' is then much easier to deal with.

What will this week bring? Who knows but I've just advertised my 2 bedroom apartment for either short holiday lets or a long 6 or 11 month let. It's available from the end of May/beginning of June. So far I've had a request for 2 weeks in August and this week I'm hoping to get lots more requests for bookings.


I also had a new valuation done, on the apartment, last week as all the renovation work is complete. I should have the results of the valuation early next week and am optimistic I'll be able to release the full amount, of money, I've requested from the bank.


As we live in southern Spain my children get 3 whole month summer holidays, from school. During those 3 months we're hoping to visit family in England, visit Ireland and spend a month in Florida. We've spent 4 years setting up our lighting company and buying property here and we initially gave ourselves 5 years (till March 2009) to 'make it' here. We've worked long hours and been through some very tough times but we're now in a much better position and looking forward to rewarding ouselves with a nice long summer holiday.


One more thing on my current goal list, for this year, is to buy my new Audi A3 Sportsback. Maybe my affiliate earnings will boom from covering the cost of a new PC to buying my shiny, new car?!


I'm going to continue watching my Mind Movie every morning (I try to watch at night too but it's not always possible so I put the CD backing track on and the images are so ingrained in my mind now that I 'watch' the movie anyway). I'll keep you posted as to how easily I manage to achieve the above goals and the results from the free/discounted magazine advertising.


Oops, I nearly forgot - I purchased the $37.00 version of Mind Movies and as there's nowhere in the Members Area to upgrade, I've just emailed Ryan and asked if he'd consider adding that option because I'm so impressed that I'd like to upgrade to the full $97 package. I can use the extra affiliate earnings to pay for it.

If you still haven't got your own version of Mind Movies yet then what are you waiting for? It's $37 and believe me I've made/saved much more than that in the first week. Click the banner below and grab your copy now - it's great fun and it's working.






If you do Affiliate Marketing then click the banner below to join me in the Mind Movies Affiliate Program.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home