Mind Power

Google

Friday, September 07, 2007

Self-Development

It's been awhile since I updated this blog - busy, busy.......

Anyway, I know of a great site that contains the best self-development tools there are. There's also a newsletter and when you sign up you get access to over 4000.00USD worth of stuff for free. Well worth signing up for, even if you choose to end your subscription after getting the freebies.

There's a hypsnosis download superstore with over 250 mp3 available for almost anything. There's also a hypnosis mini course available for free. I've downloaded loads of these and they really do work.

There's subliminals for your PC to help re-program your mind, just like Joe Vitale uses (and me!).

A Lucid Dreaming kit with another free mini course available.

Develop your psychic powers with a free mini course.

The Cheat's Guide to instant genius.

Binaural Beats - I have this and love it.

Create your own Subliminal CDs - I have this too and have to say, I wouldn't be without it.

Buy ready made Subliminal CDs if you don't want to create your own. This claims to be the world's largest website for Subliminal CDs.

Relaxation CDs, The Sedona Method, Motivation Software, The Secret, and loads more stuff!!

Basically the site has everything you could possibly want for self-development. As you can see, I'm very much into subliminals and hypnosis and can honestly say that I wouldn't buy anywhere else now - why would I when I know this site has everything I need and it works.

Using the products from the website I'm now a lot nearer to being the person I really am and not who society thinks I should be. I'm not just aiming for financial freedom - I want my life to be exactly that - MY life, lived the way I want.

In the past 12 months, my husband and I have purchased 2 more properties and are now living mortgage free. We plan to get at least 4 more properties, in the next year and then we'll have achieve our goal of financial freedom. I don't think we'd have been able to stay focused on our goals without the subliminals and hypnosis CDs. The beauty of it thought is that whilst working towards financial freedom we're actually living the way we want for about 80% of the time.

To me it seems that it all comes down to self discipline rather than self-development. You need to know what you want and where you're going and then re-learn how to stay focused and not get distracted by anything. It's easy for other people to say "don't do this or that" because they think it's not right - it may not be right for them but that doesn't mean it's not right for you. Why do people think they have a right to offer their opinion when I haven't even asked for it? Don't get me wrong, I know they have the best of intentions (well I hope they do) but once I'm focused on something, I really don't want their thoughts and suggestions popping up in my own mind.

Anyway, enough of my opinions, make up your own mind by visiting the website and take a look at what's on offer and choose the products that are right for you. There really is something for everyone regarding Self-Development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home